Don’t like instructional videos? Fine.
- Login to the software.
- Double-click on “Locations” in the top-left corner of the interface.
- Double-click on your branch name that appears below “Locations.”
- Single-click on “Card Holder.”
- A pop-up window will appear in the middle of the screen. Click the “Show All Card Holders” button in the middle of the window.
- Now in the right pane of the interface, find the name of the person in question. Double-click the name.
- A new window appears. Select the “Cards/Phone #/Key” tab at the top of said window.
- On the right-pane of this window, double-click on the card number (right below “CARD #”).
- Another new window opens. Select the “Access Level” tab at the top of said window.
- Available (pre-made) Access Levels are presented on the left. The currently assigned Access Level (if there is one) is presented on the right. Use the “Add >” and/or “< Remove” buttons to assign/revoke access. Click the “OK” button the bottom-right of the Access Levels window. Click the “OK” button the bottom-right again. Ready to log out? Go to File > Exit.
- Go enjoy a nice slice of pizza.
Questions? Email J Maxfield in IT.
Access Levels (as of 8/10/11)
Because someone will ask, here’s what the Access Levels are set to currently.
The major players
- Any Manager level profiles (Hurricane – Manager, Enterprise – Manager, etc.) has 24/7 access
- With the exception of St. George, all Staff level profiles (Hurricane – Staff, Enterprise – Staff, etc.) are set to Mon–Sat 7:30am–7:30pm
- The St. George Staff level profile is set to Mon–Sat 7:30am–8:30pm
The fringe stuff
- Washington Community Room: Mon–Sat 9:00am–12:00am (midnight)
- St. George Book Drop: Mon–Sat 7:30am–10:30pm
- New Harmony Community Room: Mon–Sat 9:00am–10:00pm
- Enterprise Community Room: Mon–Sat 9:00am–10:00pm
- Enterprise Janitor: Sun–Sat 6:00am–12:00am (midnight)